The objectives of the ASPIS open symposium are:
- To highlight relevant technologies for improving chemical safety assessment and the regulation of hazardous substances;
- To increase confidence in the use of NAMs and to broadly promote their applications for effective risk management;
- To identify barriers and provide solutions for the reduction, refinement and replacement of animal testing (the 3Rs principle);
- To promote early career researchers and create a network of next generation decision makers;
- To facilitate communication among ASPIS and international stakeholders.
The ASPIS open symposium is kindly hosted by the 21st International Congress of the European Society of Toxicology In Vitro (ESTIV), a bi-annual appointment aiming to create a forum of scientists in a unique atmosphere for discussions and knowledge exchange focusing on the development of in vitro and in silico approaches.
ASPIS open symposium map:
24 November 2022:
08870 Sitges, Barcelona
– RISK-HUNT3R, ASPIS chair
– ASPIS regulatory forum coordinator
– PrecisionTox, coordinator
– PrecisionTox, working group coordinator
– Vrije Universiteit Brussel
– ONTOX, working group leader